Wedding Day Management
Our most frequently requested package!
This package is specially designed for the couple who wants to be fully involved in the wedding planning process, but have a hands-off wedding day!
When you choose the Wedding Day Management package, Something Blue will execute every day-of detail for your wedding so you and your loved ones can relax. You focus on getting married; we'll take care of the rest.
The Wedding Day Management Package Includes:
Wedding Coordinator on site for 8 hours day-of, with additional time available to be added.
A custom-made timeline for your wedding day, including all the details. We will create your timeline, distribute to your vendors, and facilitate it day-of.
Wedding rehearsal direction the day before the wedding ceremony, so all members of the family and bridal party fully understand the ceremony timeline – practice makes perfect!
Ceremony and reception supervision. We're behind the scenes the whole day making sure things run smoothly so it can be everything you dreamed of and more. You don't have to worry about a thing.
Final scheduling and confirming with all of your vendors. Your chosen vendors can coordinate with us so you have one less thing to worry about during your ceremony and reception!
Distribution of tips and final payments (in sealed and labeled envelopes) to desired vendors.
Unlimited Communication with your Wedding Coordinator starting 60 days out from your Wedding Date.
Three Meetings, in addition to your initial free, no-pressure consultation before you book. These meetings will take place in person (for local clients) or via a video/phone call.
If you’re overwhelmed by the wedding planning process, need help organizing all your details, or are just looking for someone to bounce ideas off of & get your questions answered along the way, then this package is for you!
In the Partial Planning Package, we come alongside you to help you discover & bring your vision together. & then we orchestrate every day-of detail.
In this package, Something Blue predicts & then solves potential issues before they ever happen. We'll go through the plans you've made so far with you & help you finalize them, letting you know if there are missing details;
we listen to your vision & help you develop & accomplish it. We're here for you for all of your questions,concerns, ideas, & hopes!
This package includes all of the Wedding Day Management package services, as well as the following:
- Unlimited text and email communication beginning 120 days before your wedding day in order to answer questions, give expert advice, and offer suggestions.
- Personal vendor recommendations to be sure you get the most qualified experts who will best fit your day.
- A custom-made timeline for your ceremony, and reception in order to include all the details you want. We will create your timeline, distribute to your vendors, and facilitate them day-of.
- VIP Timelines to be distributed to your wedding party at the rehearsal, the day before your wedding.
- Wedding rehearsal direction before the wedding ceremony so all members of the family and bridal party fully understand the ceremony timeline – practice makes perfect!
- Final scheduling and confirming with all of your vendors. Your chosen vendors can coordinate with us so you have one less thing to worry about during your ceremony and reception!
- Ceremony and reception supervision. We're behind the scenes the whole day making sure things run smoothly so it can be everything you dreamed of and more. You don't have to worry about a thing.
- Distribution of tips and final payments (in sealed and labeled envelopes) to desired vendors.
- A venue walk-through to confirm the desired location of all decor, favors, guest books, centerpieces, seating, etc. (if desired).
- Hands-on, thorough guidance as you complete the planning process
- Up to 8 personal wedding planning hours to be used however desired (venue walk thru, vendor interviews, additional consultations, etc.
Rehearsal & Ceremony Coordination
If you're a type-A bride who already has the entire wedding day planned out to the last detail but just needs some help with ceremony direction, then read on! You know what you want and we’ll help you execute it!
With the Rehearsal & Ceremony Coordination package, Something Blue is available to you for any last minute ceremony questions. we bring organization, clarity, & direction to your rehearsal, & supervise your ceremony to ensure a stress-free, flawless wedding event.
Something Blue will cover everything from music timing, cues for entrances, & ensuring all members of the family & wedding party fully understand their roles.
This package is uniquely designed to keep the ceremony stress off of you for your wedding.
Rehearsal & Ceremony Coordination Package includes:
Two consultations: a no-pressure consultation before you book detailing your event and our services, as well as a consultation closer to your special day where we’ll go over all the details of your ceremony and make sure you've thought of everything!
Direction of the ceremony day-of, including giving your bridal party and yourselves the cue to start, timed appropriately to the music.
Wedding rehearsal direction before the wedding ceremony so all members of the family and bridal party fully understand the ceremony timeline – practice makes perfect!
Coordinator arriving 60 minutes before ceremony start time, to ensure everything is on schedule.
Every wedding is completely different and its own kind of unique!
That is why every package will not look the same,
it's why every quote will not look the same,
and it's why every package can be customized to suit your exact needs! We can add in services such as accompanying you to vendor meetings, assistance in creating your seating plan, extra design assistance, extra set-up assistance, full design & set up for your day, table and chair set up, rentals, and so much more!
Need a service or package that is not listed? Let us know! We'd love to help!
While Something Blue's focus is weddings, we offer a wide range of services! Some of our favorite projects have been those that you would never find on a website. We love these projects, so never hesitate to ask. The quirkier the better.
Business Luncheons and Events
What's the next step?
We're glad you asked!
We offer free, no-pressure consultations!
These can take place in person if you are local, or we can schedule a phone or video call!
These consultations give you the chance to ask us any & all of your questions & allow us to put together your custom package & quote, because no two weddings look the same.
Fill out the form below to contact us & schedule your free consultation.